1665 County Road A
Scribner NE 68057
Umpire In Chief
136 Kloke St #2
West Point NE 68788
District Dates: June 17-19, 2016
10C and 14C will be held in Norfolk. The Kelly's organization will sponsor this tournament.
12C and the High School Division (formerly 16C and 18C) will be in Tekamah.
Notes from the 2015 Nebraska ASA Board of Directors Meeting in Hastings
Register ASA is ready for coaches to complete Background Checks
Register ASA – Ace/Background Check
· Register teams here this year
· Umpires can register here too
· 20 page PDF that walks a team through registration
Tournament ASA –
· Register for Tournaments
· Seeing brackets
16UC State for 2017 is out for bid. If anyone is interested in hosting, please contact me and I’ll get you the bid information.
ASA covers High School teams with Bollinger insurance IF A PLAYER WAS REGISTERED WITH ASA INSURANCE THIS SUMMER.
In September 2016, teams may begin to register for the following summer/season. The registration period will run from September 1st to August 31st.
New National ASA rule changes:
· Removed the requirement for chinstraps to be worn. If worn, must be worn properly.
· Either dugout circle (1st/3rd) is allowed to be used by a batter.
· Individual Registration; $20 for $250 deductible and $30 for $125 deductible.
New Nebraska ASA Amendments Passed:
· Class C will be 10, 12, 14, and 16/18’s
· Class D will be 10, 12, 14, and 16/18’s
Most leagues are combining their 16’s and 18’s divisions in league and in tournaments, so we are combining them for championship play.
· Team Fees are $25/team (for the team that wants to be an ASA team and IS NOT INDIVIDUALLY REGISTERING).
· Class C and D players can pick up three players. They are all eligible to pitch.
· For championship play only, 8 and under games will have two umpires.
· Championship play fees for state will be $225 for 8’s, $275 for 10-16/18’s, and $230 for districts.
· Umpire fees for JO are $33.